Brampton Restoration Services
Damage to property can occur from myriad accidents and weather events. At Paul Davis Brampton we face this damage every day. The nature and extent of the damage can vary greatly, but there is basically nothing we can’t restore with our emergency damage mitigation and restoration services.
- Water Damage: A building could experience water damage because of a number of different events. It may affect one room, the basement, or be spread throughout a home or business. At Paul Davis, we offer contents cleaning, water extraction, and structural repairs to help you during an incident like this.
- Fire and Smoke Damage: A fire in your home or business can lead to three major problems: burned materials, smoke damage, and water damage. You may be surprised at the amount of fire-damaged content we can restore with our professional equipment. Our technicians also remove odours and sanitize air that has been contaminated by smoke.
- Weather Damage: After damage from weather events like heavy winds and hail, careful and professional repairs will be needed. Our restoration specialists can provide complete reconstruction and cleanup services.
- Mould Removal: Mould is a major health hazard that should be dealt with immediately. We do not only contain areas with a visible mould problem. We completely sanitize the affected area, remove mould and prevent future growth.
- Contents Cleaning: Water, fire, and weather damage can also inflict harm to business or personal possessions. But if it happens to you, please don’t throw anything away until you’ve call Paul Davis. Using the latest in cleaning technology, we’re able to restore clothing, documents, furniture, and other heavily damaged items.
Call Paul Davis System for more information on other services, including cleanup for ice damming, asbestos, and sewer backup damage, available in Brampton. You can count on our team being at your property ready to work within two hours. Call Paul Davis Brampton now to get the restoration experts who care working for you.